Home of the Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and chat with the pros

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check our latest update at the annoucement section
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 95 registered users
The newest registered user is onikac

Our users have posted a total of 2546 messages in 260 subjects
Affiliates

Latest topics
» CAD Trends
keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:08 am by reuno

» Romantic comedy anime?
keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Hypershadow

» Hello
keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:26 am by AmberQuentin

» How fast is a good trigger finger on the Xbox 360?
keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:59 am by alb3rt

» Autumn(Fall) in the south, Spring in the north
keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:41 am by AmberQuentin

» Girl users
keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:59 am by Hypershadow

» pandoras battery+magic ms for psp slim+light(battery 3.6v 1200mah)
keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:16 am by mafiafran

» Fast Video downloader

» NEW GAMEPROS LOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Internet Explorer
keep the stick - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%keep the stick - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Fire Fox
keep the stick - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%keep the stick - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
Safari
keep the stick - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%keep the stick - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Google Chrome
keep the stick - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%keep the stick - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Home of the Pros on your social bookmarking website

keep the stick

Go down 
+6
Icyoooppplaa
RageIt
Hypershadow
evilofficer
Greendra1
dragongs
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hypershadow
Admin
Admin
Hypershadow

Male Number of posts : 622
Warnings :
keep the stick - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5keep the stick - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Ban Counts :
keep the stick - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3keep the stick - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-12

keep the stick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:29 pm

inside my house ,

i snap the stick in half and threw it at rageit's head. and laughed
Back to top Go down
https://gamepros.darkbb.com
RageIt
Mr. Serious
Mr. Serious
RageIt

Male Number of posts : 68
Warnings :
keep the stick - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5keep the stick - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Ban Counts :
keep the stick - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3keep the stick - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:30 pm

i laughed then noticed they were stuck in my head and i looked like frankestine then i ran away to the evil scientist who made frankenstines layer
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Moderators
Moderators
Icyoooppplaa

Male Number of posts : 277
Warnings :

Ban Counts :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:59 am

^ uh?

grabs another sticks and eats it.
Back to top Go down
http://Nintendochat.forumotion.com/
dragongs
Game Pro
Game Pro
dragongs

Male Number of posts : 401
Warnings :

Ban Counts :

Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:02 pm

i go on halo and steal some noobs spartan laser. then i transport to rl and blow u up. i tape stick together and give it to bush
Back to top Go down
Hypershadow
Admin
Admin
Hypershadow

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:42 pm

i go to bush and got in a tank blew u up and got the stick from bush and i quickly go back to my tank and escaped
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Moderators
Moderators
Icyoooppplaa

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:45 pm

I jumped on to your tank, jabed a grenade into it, your tank explodes while the stick flies up into the air. I grab the stick and put down a bubble shield.
Back to top Go down
dragongs
Game Pro
Game Pro
dragongs

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:02 pm

double shield wears out, i golf club you in the head 43853857843758 times. i take stick and put it into a vat of hydrocloric acid
Back to top Go down
Hypershadow
Admin
Admin
Hypershadow

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:04 pm

i pour the hydrocloric acid on you and watch you burn,

then i burnt your body even more.

and took the stick and threw it to chinatown
Back to top Go down
dragongs
Game Pro
Game Pro
dragongs

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:23 pm

i go to china town and buy stick for 4 for 4 dolla chop some chicken bawl. then i hide it some where
Back to top Go down
Hypershadow
Admin
Admin
Hypershadow

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:45 pm

i went to the place where u are hiding i whack you with the stick and ran to a NASCAR race track where i jumped into a random car and escaped
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Moderators
Moderators
Icyoooppplaa

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:57 pm

You get into a car crash and the stick flies out of the car window and into my hands. I sharpen the stick into a wooden sword so that I can kill anyone who tries to take the stick.
Back to top Go down
Hypershadow
Admin
Admin
Hypershadow

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:51 pm

I call link from twillight princess i knock him out and took the master sword and sheild and we have a sword battle, and of course i won. i took the stick out of your hands and ran away to far far away
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Moderators
Moderators
Icyoooppplaa

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:01 pm

but then you tripped when you were running. The stick flew all the way back to me. I gave the Stick a taco and it became super stick and flew up up up high in the air.
Back to top Go down
Hypershadow
Admin
Admin
Hypershadow

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:24 pm

When the stick was flying up up up in the air i took my private jet and caught the stick with my teeth
i flew all the way to a swimming and hid it somewhere no one can find it
Back to top Go down
dragongs
Game Pro
Game Pro
dragongs

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:10 pm

i found it and run away............to chinatown!
Back to top Go down
Hypershadow
Admin
Admin
Hypershadow

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:14 pm

i followed you to chinatown and i bought some wonton soup first. i ate and followed you
when you were running you tripped over a rock and i laughed then the stick randomly flew into my hands. i laughed and ran away to your house and egged it.
Back to top Go down
dragongs
Game Pro
Game Pro
dragongs

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:26 pm

i ate the egg for protien. then i beat u up and took the stick. i painted it to look like a mongolian orphan and gav it to brangelina
Back to top Go down
Clerance
Mr. Serious
Mr. Serious

Female Number of posts : 67
Warnings :

Ban Counts :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:39 am

i got her drunk and i took the stick and shoved it down her throat, then i took her with me in a cab to the airport, and i sent her sleeping body on a flight to New Zealand, but i maek her cough up the stick before she went
Back to top Go down
dragongs
Game Pro
Game Pro
dragongs

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 7:28 pm

i blow up your plane...and i take the stick from the remains
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Moderators
Moderators
Icyoooppplaa

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:20 am

I go on forge and I surround/trap you with walls. you got so bored that you commited suicide. I delete the walls and then take the stick.
Back to top Go down
dragongs
Game Pro
Game Pro
dragongs

Warnings :

Ban Counts :

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:57 pm

i bomb u woth a a bomb then i take the stick and drive to the bank to deposit it in my amroured car
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Admin
Admin
Super Sonic34

Male Number of posts : 108
Warnings :

Ban Counts :

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:53 pm

I fire and shoot at the armoured car, steal the stick and move to Mexico..
Back to top Go down
http://www.amazingforum.forumotion.com
fire
Graphics Designers
fire

Number of posts : 100
Warnings :

Ban Counts :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:48 am

i bomb mexico, steal the stick and goto the isle of man!!!
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo

Number of posts : 6
Warnings :

Ban Counts :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:21 pm

i use my woman powers to make u all bow down to me and i take it and go to ireland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: keep the stick   keep the stick - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

keep the stick
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of the Pros :: Off-Topic Lounge :: Forum Games-
Jump to: